Welcome to Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast!
The 130 year old home offers modern comforts amongst its many antiques and old Victorian atmosphere. It sits on six and a half acres, is surrounded by 100 year old pine trees, lovely flower gardens, and a water garden with fountains.
Located on the edge of town, at Whispering Pines you can retreat into seclusion, but you'll be only blocks from the many local area attractions.
- sit a spell on the veranda, relax in the old-time porch swing
- curl up with a good book in one of the cozy rooms or the parlor
- watch a classic movie in the guest Den or in the privacy of your own room
- play a game or help with the latest puzzle
- step into your personal robe and soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stars
So, come visit to see what you'll find behind the pines. Meet new friends, enjoy good conversation, create memories, or relax and retreat in seclusion at Whispering Pines.