Spring Tea Offered 3 days: May 10, 11 & 17
Celebrate Spring Time Tea with artist, Jenni Brant, and innkeeper, Jeanna Stavas, on Saturday, May 10, Sunday, May 11, or Saturday, May 17 at Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast in historic Nebraska City, Nebraska.
Bring your appetite for an afternoon of tasty cakes, dainty sandwiches, and assorted sweets served with a variety of exquisite teas in one-of-a-kind handmade teacups. The B&B’s blooming gardens will be your backdrop with the option to dine indoors or out, weather permitting. These unique events are perfect for treating someone special or a mom you love to a memorable Mother’s Day outing.
Saturday, May 10
11:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m
Saturday, May 17
11:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 11
12:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m.
Adult registration including unlimited tea, delectable treats, and your choice of a handmade teacup to take home: $40
Adult registration without a teacup; food/beverage only: $18
Event fee for youth under 12 with teacup: $30; food/beverage only: $10
Seating is limited; reservations must be made in advance. Prices are plus applicable tax. Menu still under development; check back soon for details.
Cooking, Food and Other Events
- April 19 - Pizza on the Grill
- April 4 - What's in Your Waffle
- Spring Forward and Clear the Clutter Women's Retreat
- March 7 - Meatball Madness
- February 8 - Winter Breads, Fresh From the Oven
- Febrary 6 - Date Night Canvas Painting, Wine Tasting and Dinner
- February 1 - Pasta, Pasta and More Pasta!
- Jan 15 - 17 New You and [Re]New You Retreat