Pizza on the Grill Cooking Class May 6
From top to bottom, we’ll prepare the dough, make the sauces, chop and dice, sauté and bake pizza on the grill.
From a traditional herbed garlic red sauce to specialty sauces like a white roasted garlic and feta or a Thai peanut sauce, we’ll try a variety of pizza’s and toppings and Jeanna’s favorite combinations; including a breakfast pizza and a dessert pizza! A fun night of cooking filled with flavors.
You’ll take home pizza dough, recipes and you’ll never call for take-out pizza again!
Limited Hands On/Demonstration
Turn it into a culinary vacation and book your overnight stay here.
Cooking, Food and Other Events
- January 21 - Wine, Soup and Ceramics Behind the Pines
- Kids Holiday Break Cooking Classes
- December 3 & 4 Holiday Tea
- November 4 - Pizza, Poets and Wine at the Pines!
- October 14 - It's a Wrap
- April 19 - Pizza on the Grill
- April 4 - What's in Your Waffle
- Spring Forward and Clear the Clutter Women's Retreat
- March 7 - Meatball Madness
- February 8 - Winter Breads, Fresh From the Oven
- Febrary 6 - Date Night Canvas Painting, Wine Tasting and Dinner
- February 1 - Pasta, Pasta and More Pasta!
- Jan 15 - 17 New You and [Re]New You Retreat