Ian McFeron and Alisa Milner - April 17
Ian McFeron and Alisa Milner return to Whispering Pines
We last saw Ian and Alisa in September 2012 and everyone really enjoyed their show! The duo of singer/songwriter and fiddle player have a great dynamic. And, Ian’s brand new Acoustic Album has just recently been released, so we’ll be one of those with early access!
Ian McFeron started out in Seattle where his independent debut album was picked up by a major commercial radio station. Early hometown success drew McFeron into a full-time recording and touring career, and he has spent the last decade performing in the US and Europe, growing a loyal national audience and attracting media attention stretching across the Atlantic. His songwriting has been compared to Bob Dylan, Ryan Adams and John Lennon. He currently tours in support of his seventh studio album Time Will Take You, recorded in Nashville with Grammy nominated Producer/Guitarist Doug Lancio and members of Ryan Adams band The Cardinals.
McFeron will be joined on tour by fiddler, cellist, and harmony vocalist Alisa Milner. Milner grew up playing old-time Texas-style fiddle music, spending her youth competing in countless state and national fiddle competitions throughout the Northwestern United States. When she’s home, Milner continues to play in an old-time fiddle group along with her father and her two brothers.
“…McFeron is a fine singer and songwriter, an alt-folk/rock/Americana performer who strikes a cool balance between the mellow and the edgy.”
—Jim Beal, San Antonio Express-News Music Critic
House Concert Details
Show starts at 7 PM, show up any time after 6:30 PM.
Simple snacks are provided or you’re welcome to bring a snack to share.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own adult beverages or if available, may enjoy samplings from sponsoring local wineries or non-alcoholic drinks.
A $15 -$20 donation per person that goes directly to the performers the night of is suggested.
Guests should RSVP in advance to reserve a seat by contacting Jeanna Stavas, Owner/Innkeeper at 402-873-5850 or email@example.com
- November 12 - The Lowest Pair House Concert
- October 15 - Dana Cooper House Concert
- September 24 - Linda McRae Dinner and Song
- September 10th - Brad Colerick
- August 30th - 10 Year Anniversary Celebration
- August 6th - Annalise Emerick and Ruppert Wates ouse Concert
- July 23 Dana Hubbard
- June 18 - John Byrne Band House Concert
- June 3 - Dan Weber DNS
- May 14 - Sarah Lou Richards
- April 16 - Ian McFeron and Alisa Milner DNS
- March 26 - Acoustic Eidolon HC
- March 5 - Sarah Peacock
- February 12 - Neely House Concert
- January 15 - Ben Bendford House Concert
- 2015 House Concert Series
- 2014 House Concert Series
- 2013 House Concert Series