Jaspar Lepak House Concert June 12
Jaspar Lepak, folk/Americana songstress, returns to Whispering Pines B&B House Concert.
See Jaspar earlier, at the Nebraska City Farmer's Market.
Jaspar Lepak is a folk/Americana songstress whose remarkable gift for melody is only surpassed by her poetry. Best known for her bell-like voice and introspective storytelling, Lepak charms as she stirs, and her playful melodies keep your toes tapping and your heart on your sleeve. A child of Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, Lepak started writing songs just after moving to Minneapolis in 2004. Between 2004 and 2009, she recorded five albums, and in the fall of 2009, she left Minneapolis with her husband Kale for Durban, South Africa. Her music found an enthusiastic audience, and in July of 2011, she recorded her sixth CD, Forgiving Wind, which Rolling Stone South Africa hailed as an album full of "beauty and original charm.” Lepak became a Seattle resident in 2012 and tours frequently between her former homes.
"Delicate folk songstress Jaspar Lepak has the kind of Americana, lullaby ghost of a voice that listeners search for in roots music." (Twin Cities A.V. Club)
Have a listen to Jaspar
House Concert Details
Show starts at 7 PM, show up any time after 6:30 PM.
Simple snacks are provided or you’re welcome to bring a snack to share.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own adult beverages or if available, may enjoy samplings from sponsoring local wineries or non-alcoholic drinks.
A $15 -$20 donation per person that goes directly to the performers the night of is suggested.
Guests should RSVP in advance to reserve a seat by contacting Jeanna Stavas, Owner/Innkeeper at 402-873-5850 or email@example.com
- October 26 - Keith Rea Dinner and Song
- October 13 - Ozark Hutch House Concert
- September 8 - Kerry Grombacher
- August 24 - Rupert Wates Dinner and Song
- August 11 - Mare Wakefield and Nomad Concert
- July 21 - Sweet Wednesday House Concert
- June 30 - Danika Holmes House Concert
- June 14 - David G Smith Dinner and Song
- June 7 - John Byrne Band Outdoor Concert
- June 2 - Claude Bourbon House Concert
- May 5 - Orion Walsh House Concert
- March 31 - Dan O'Sullivan
- March 10 - Brian Keith Wallen
- February 25 - Time Burners House Concert
- January 21 - Sky Smeed House Concert
- 2016 House Concert Series
- 2015 House Concert Series
- 2014 House Concert Series
- 2013 House Concert Series