Jaspar Lepak House Concert June 12
Jaspar Lepak, folk/Americana songstress, returns to Whispering Pines B&B House Concert.
See Jaspar earlier, at the Nebraska City Farmer's Market.
Jaspar Lepak is a folk/Americana songstress whose remarkable gift for melody is only surpassed by her poetry. Best known for her bell-like voice and introspective storytelling, Lepak charms as she stirs, and her playful melodies keep your toes tapping and your heart on your sleeve. A child of Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, Lepak started writing songs just after moving to Minneapolis in 2004. Between 2004 and 2009, she recorded five albums, and in the fall of 2009, she left Minneapolis with her husband Kale for Durban, South Africa. Her music found an enthusiastic audience, and in July of 2011, she recorded her sixth CD, Forgiving Wind, which Rolling Stone South Africa hailed as an album full of "beauty and original charm.” Lepak became a Seattle resident in 2012 and tours frequently between her former homes.
"Delicate folk songstress Jaspar Lepak has the kind of Americana, lullaby ghost of a voice that listeners search for in roots music." (Twin Cities A.V. Club)
Have a listen to Jaspar
House Concert Details
Show starts at 7 PM, show up any time after 6:30 PM.
Simple snacks are provided or you’re welcome to bring a snack to share.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own adult beverages or if available, may enjoy samplings from sponsoring local wineries or non-alcoholic drinks.
A $15 -$20 donation per person that goes directly to the performers the night of is suggested.
Guests should RSVP in advance to reserve a seat by contacting Jeanna Stavas, Owner/Innkeeper at 402-873-5850 or email@example.com
- February 12 - Neely House Concert
- January 15 - Ben Bendford House Concert
- 2015 House Concert Series
- November 6 - Jesse Terry House Concert
- October 23 - Flagship Romance House Concert
- October 9 - Annalise Emerick House Concert
- September 23 - The Anatomy of Frank Dinner and Song
- September 11 - Sabrina Murdaugh House Concert
- August 28 Tommy Lewis House Concert
- August 13 Dinner and Song with Rupert Wates
- July 16 - Dinner and Song with Melissa Greener
- July 10 - Quiles and Cloud
- June 26 - Dinner and Song with Lindsay Lou & Joshua Rilko
- 2014 House Concert Series
- May 22nd - Aaron English
- April 17 - Ian McFeron and Alisa Milner
- March 27 - The Astrohillbillies
- Feb 27 - Sarah Peacock
- Jan 30 - The Talbott Brothers
- 2013 House Concert Series