Dinner and A Song June 26th
Featuring Lindsay Lou & Joshua Rilko
Be a part of history for our FIRST ever Dinner and Song!
You asked for it, so we're doing it! Enjoy an evening of food and song.
Our first DNS event features duo Lindsay Lou & Joshua Rilko
"The two prime movers in the Universe are time and luck." - Kurt Vonnegut
Lindsay Lou and Joshua Rilko, of Michigander band, Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys, form the roots-Americana duo, Time & Luck. Having both emerged from a musical past, the two parts each gravitated toward original and traditional forms of music. The music fuses deep bonds between the stories of old and their particular perspective of the ever evolving times of the new. Joshua and Lindsay have the kind of ease and authenticity when it comes to performing that can only be achieved through years of performing together, day in and day out. Two modern day multitalented-instrumentalist-vocalist-songwriting troubadours is what we are working with! While the duo's origins are in Lansing, Michigan, they have traveled the whole expanse of the United States of America as well as internationally through the motor vehicle of music! Time & Luck are fresh and timeless at the same time. Watch them as they weave stories like sand pulled out to sea and then returned by the wash.
Check out this video for a preview
Dinner service at 6:30 PM, music will follow
There are 8 (maybe 12) seats available.
Advanced reservations are required by June 23.
Our Seasonal Menu
Farmer's market mixed green salad and cup of chilled roasted tomato w/basil soup
Main course: Pork Tenderloin w/Rhubarb Chutney, farmer's market vegetables and roasted potatoes
Dessert: Chocolate Trifle featuring Orchard Hill Creamery's Dark Chocolate Pudding
Meal $25 per person plus tax and gratuity (credit cards accepted)
40-45 minutes of music will follow dinner with $15 - $20 per person suggested donation to the artists.
Please call 402-873-5850 to RSVP if you would like to make a reservation specifically for this event.
- November 6 - Jesse Terry House Concert
- October 23 - Flagship Romance Dinner and Song
- October 9 - Annalise Emerick House Concert
- September 23 - The Anatomy of Frank Dinner and Song
- September 11 - Sabrina Murdaugh House Concert
- August 28 Tommy Lewis House Concert
- August 13 Dinner and Song with Rupert Wates
- July 16 - Dinner and Song with Melissa Greener
- July 10 - Quiles and Cloud
- June 12 - Jaspar Lepak
- 2014 House Concert Series
- May 22nd - Aaron English
- April 17 - Ian McFeron and Alisa Milner
- March 27 - The Astrohillbillies
- Feb 27 - Sarah Peacock
- Jan 30 - The Talbott Brothers
- 2013 House Concert Series