Pasta, Painting and Wine at the Pines!
Saturday, March 25 from 6 - 9 PM
Pasta is a blank canvas. And, we are going to PAINT that canvas! Over and over again!
We'll have four Italian dishes featuring our homemade pasta for you to taste along with a happy dessert ending!
We're partnering with Kimmel Orchard and Vineyard to provide five wine pairings to accompany our homemade pasta courses. Ben will guide you through flavor profiles and perfect pairings with the Nebraska Kimmel Orchard wines.
And, there will be another canvas getting painted!
Nebraska City local artist, Honey Lynn Self, of Honey's Artwork, will start the evening with her blank canvas and entertain you from appetizer to dessert as she paints a picture right before your eyes. By the end of the evening, she'll have an this picture completed; and will have it and other pieces available for purchase.
Honey does custom acrylic paintings specializing in landscape painting, abstract painting and animal portraits. See samples of her work below.
Tim Reese Ceramics
Peter Scherr Ceramics
The Menu is coming soon!
- Meal includes four Italian dishes and dessert. Five wine pairings, Ice Tea, Lemonade and Water are also included.
- Doors open at 6 PM to browse paintings. Soup and wine pairings from 6:30 - 9:00 PM.
- Additional glasses or bottles of tasted wines will be available for purchase.
- $35 per person, ages 21 and up ($30 for pasta w/no wine tasting)
- Reservations 402-873-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 7 - Spring Tea
- April 23 - All about hats and Local Food!
- March 31 - Andrew Sullivan
- March 25 - Pasta, Painting and Wine Pairing Behind the Pines
- Sweetheart Menu February 11
- Kids Holiday Break Cooking Classes
- December 3 & 4 Holiday Tea
- November 4 - Pizza, Poets and Wine at the Pines!
- Jan 15 - 17 New You and [Re]New You Retreat