Kids Winter Cooking Workshop
December 28, 29 and 30
We make cooking fun! Teaching kids to cook can help them in the future. We want them to understand where their food comes from, taste new ingredients and learn basic technicques they can use over and over. We make this part of all our classes.
In our Kid's Cooking Classes they'll experiment with fun menus they can recreate at home! We always focus on working safely and clean in the kitchen, have fun and EAT! Classes are hands on.
Mini Winter Workshop
28 - Mexican Fiesta - Burrito, Chips and Salsa and Cheese sauce
29 - Breakfast By Myself - Smoothie, Eggs and Peach & Ham Enchilada
30 - Pizza Party! - Pizza Dough, sauce, build your own pizza, dessert pizza
All classes will always cover:
- Proper Food Handling
- Prepping food through teamwork
- New and old fashioned cooking techniques
- Etiquette/Table Manners
Classes are offered 10:30 AM – 12 PM for kids ages 10 – 14.
Cost is $25/class or all 3 for $60. Advanced registration required.
4 registrants needed to hold classes. Class sizes are limited.
Contact Jeanna @ 402-873-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customizable private parties available for other dates or birthday celebrations.
- May 7 - Spring Tea
- April 23 - All about hats and Local Food!
- March 31 - Andrew Sullivan
- March 25 - Pasta, Painting and Wine Pairing Behind the Pines
- Sweetheart Menu February 11
- January 21 - Wine, Soup and Ceramics Behind the Pines
- December 3 & 4 Holiday Tea
- November 4 - Pizza, Poets and Wine at the Pines!
- Jan 15 - 17 New You and [Re]New You Retreat