Pasta, Painting and Wine at the Pines!
Saturday, March 25 from 6 - 9 PM
Pasta is a blank canvas. And we are going to PAINT it over and over again!
We'll have four Italian dishes featuring our homemade pasta and end with a complimenting dessert.
We're partnering with Kimmel Orchard and Vineyard to provide five wine pairings to accompany our homemade pasta dishes. Ben will guide you through flavor profiles and perfect pairings with the Nebraska Kimmel Orchard wines.
And, there's going to be another blank canvas too!
For your entertaintainment, local Nebraska City native, Honey Lynn Self, will start with her blank canvas and showcase her painting skills right before your eyes. She'll complete a picture from start to finish; and have it and other pieces available for purchase.
Honey is a self taught artist working mostly with acrylics, but sometimes oils, and specializes in landscape painting, abstract painting and animal portraits.
Tortellini in Brodo (Italian Rustic Soup w/Meat Stuffed Tortellini)
Mushroom Ravioli in a Garlic Butter White Wine Sauce with Pine Nuts and Chives
Butternut Squash Lasagna
Italian Sausage and Peppers over Fettuccini
Limoncello Gelato, Almond Biscotti and Cherry Glaze
- Meal includes four dishes plus dessert. Five wine pairings. Ice Tea, Lemonade and Water are also included.
- Doors open at 6 PM to browse artwork. Pasta and wine pairings from 6:30 - 9:00 PM.
- $35 per person, ages 21 and up ($30 for meal w/no wine tasting)
- Reservations 402-873-5850 or email@example.com
- May 7 - Spring Tea
- April 23 - All about hats and Local Food!
- March 31 - Andrew Sullivan
- Sweetheart Menu February 11
- January 21 - Wine, Soup and Ceramics Behind the Pines
- Kids Holiday Break Cooking Classes
- December 3 & 4 Holiday Tea
- November 4 - Pizza, Poets and Wine at the Pines!
- Jan 15 - 17 New You and [Re]New You Retreat