Spring Tea May 7
12:00 PM and 2:00 PM
Celebrate Spring and Mother's Day at our Tea Time on Sunday, May 7 at Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast in historic Nebraska City, Nebraska.
Bring your appetite for an afternoon of tasty cakes, dainty sandwiches, and assorted sweets served with a variety of exquisite teas in unique, antique teacups.
This unique event is perfect for girlfriends, treating someone special or a mom you love to a memorable Mother’s Day outing.
Or, give your little one a reason to play dress up and wear her tiara!
Sunday, May 7
12:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m.
Adult registration including unlimited tea and delectable treats: $22
Event fee for youth under 12: $10. Prices include taxes and gratuity.
Seating is limited; reservations must be made in advance.
The B&B’s blooming gardens will be your backdrop with the option to dine indoors or out, weather permitting.
To make your reservation by Wednesday, May 3rd, please call 402-873-5850 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 23 - All about hats and Local Food!
- March 31 - Andrew Sullivan
- March 25 - Pasta, Painting and Wine Pairing Behind the Pines
- Sweetheart Menu February 11
- January 21 - Wine, Soup and Ceramics Behind the Pines
- Kids Holiday Break Cooking Classes
- December 3 & 4 Holiday Tea
- November 4 - Pizza, Poets and Wine at the Pines!
- Jan 15 - 17 New You and [Re]New You Retreat